The advertising for WWE moving SmackDown LIVE from the USA Network to FOX continued this weekend on the network during some highly-viewed sports programming.
During the Washington Redskins and Philadelphia Eagles NFL on FOX game on Sunday, a commercial and subsequent talk-up advertisement on the NFL broadcast itself was featured, promoting WWE's blue brand coming to the network starting on Friday, October 4th.
Vinny Curry, the Defensive End for the Eagles even jokingly expressed interest in appearing for WWE when SmackDown comes to FOX on 10/4, according to the announcers for the game.
They put over WWE coming to FOX and did not do so in nose-snubbing kind of way like many might fear / expect from a mainstream sports broadcast when discussing pro wrestling.
Check out the WWE SmackDown LIVE on FOX advertisement that ran during the NFL on FOX broadcast of the Redskins-Eagles game on Sunday by clicking here.
Speaking of football, NXT stars Johnny Gargano and Candie LeRae are present at today's Browns versus Titans game from Cleveland. Check it out below.
First quarter WE out here!
— Johnny Gargano (@JohnnyGargano) September 8, 2019
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom