Jordan Devlin has continued tweeting his excitement for the next NXT UK TakeOver special emanating from his home land in Ireland following Sunday's big announcement from WWE.
For those who missed it, NXT UK TakeOver: Dublin was announced during Sunday night's NXT TakeOver: Portland event for this coming April.
In addition to tweeting about the announcement itself, as well as his interest in squaring off against WWE United Kingdom Champion and Imperium faction leader WALTER at the event, Devlin also spoke about the atmosphere the NXT UK Universe can expect when April rolls around.
Check out Devlin's latest comments about the upcoming NXT UK TakeOver: Dublin live WWE Network special below.
— Jordan Devlin (@Jordan_Devlin1) February 17, 2020
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom
— Matt Boone (@MattBoone1984) February 18, 2020