It looks like Knoxville, Tennessee Mayor Glenn Jacobs feels the time is right for his work as "Kane" in WWE to take its' rightful place in the WWE Hall Of Fame.
The WWE legend and current Knoxville, TN. Mayor recently spoke with celebrity-gossip website TMZ Sports for a brief interview this weekend and was asked about who he feels deserved to be inducted into the WWE Hall Of Fame.
"Maybe me," Kane responded. "I don't know [laughs]."
He added, "There's a lot of great performers that I certainly think would be deserving of consideration."
During the quick one-on-one discussion, Jacobs was also about a CM Punk comeback match in WWE against Seth Rollins and how likely he feels that is to happen.
"Man, I don't know," he said. "It would be a good match, though."
Check out the new TMZ Sports video interview with WWE legend and Knoxville, Tennessee Mayor Glenn "Kane" Jacobs below.
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom