-- WWE announced that Karrion Kross - the new NXT champion - will kickoff tonight's post-TakeOver episode of NXT. Kross won the title last weekend, defeating Keith Lee in the main event but suffered a shoulder injury that he believes won't sideline him for too long.
Doomsday is here.
Despite sustaining a shoulder injury during his match against Keith Lee at NXT TakeOver: XXX, Karrion Kross powered through a grueling bout to win the NXT Championship.
After a medical evaluation Monday, Kross will kick off Wednesday night's WWE NXT on USA Network. What do the new NXT Champion and Scarlett have in store for NXT, given his injury? One thing is certain, the time has come for the NXT Universe to fall and pray.
-- Also announced for tonight's NXT are three matches:
- NXT Cruiserweight champion Santos Escobar vs. Isaiah "Swerve" Scott
- NXT Tag Team champions Imperium vs. Breezango
- Io Shirai & Rhea Ripley vs. Dakota Kai & Reina Gonzalez
WRESTLING NEWS DISCUSSION & SOCIAL MEDIA INTERACTION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom