Kenny Omega recently spoke with the folks from Sports Illustrated for an in-depth interview covering all things pro wrestling.
During the discussion, the AEW World Champion spoke about constantly trying to attract more new eyeballs to the product.
Featured below is an excerpt from the interview where he touches on this topic.
"I’m more just trying to attract viewers. In the best-case scenario, I’m not trying to steal viewers from another product. I want brand new viewers that watch what we do and say this is fun or funny or dramatic and they tell a friend who tells a friend and now we have new viewers enjoying our product. I’m not competing to steal wrestling fans from another company because a lot of them watch everything anyway. I just want those fans to enjoy our product because they are the backbone, and there is a huge importance for me to attract the new fan – people that haven’t watched anything and make them fans of AEW."
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom