Another pro wrestling legend has tested positive for the Coronavirus.
After Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson announced he tested positive for COVID-19, along with other members of his family, fellow wrestling legend and WWE Hall Of Famer Kevin Nash revealed that he too had tested positive.
"Welcome to the team," Nash wrote in response to a tweet about the subject posted by The Rock. "Very sorry you're family is infected."
Nash added, "I was tired for a while didn't train for the 4th day. My wife still hasn't got smell or tastes back. Son was asymptomatic. Pray you heal up quickly. Thank you for making people realize it's real"
Check out Kevin Nash and The Rock's back-and-forth comments about testing positive for COVID-19 below.
Welcome to the team. Very sorry you're family is infected. I was tired for a while didn't train for the 4th day. My wife still hasn't got smell or tastes back. Son was asymptomatic. Pray you heal up quickly. Thank you for making people realize it's real
— Kevin Nash (@RealKevinNash) September 3, 2020
Sorry to hear that brother. Not a team we want to be on for sure. You guys stay strong too (still haven’t got my tastes back either)
— Dwayne Johnson (@TheRock) September 3, 2020
- Jon Moxley Shoots On WWE ThunderDome: "Vince McMahon Is Reason For Company's Failure, LED Boards Ain't Gonna Fix It"
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION, DISCUSSION & SOCIAL MEDIA* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom