IMPACT star Killer Kross released a video on his Twitter commenting on his ongoing legal situation with the promotion, which has kept Kross off of television since his loss at Slammiversary back in July. He opens by calling IMPACT's recent statement a total lie, and shoots down the rumor about the amount of money he's reportedly receiving to sit at home. He states that "not everything is about money," then promises to reveal what's actually going on soon.
It's not worth anyone's time to read. (Laughing sarcastically) It said I was making $40,000 a month to sit at home. I'm not on some sort of salary. I did not make $40,000 in my first year at IMPACT, and I didn't make it in the second year or whatever we are going to call this. That's complete bull***. It's a total lie. Not everything is about money...it's sometimes about principles. I think it's just going to be time to tell everyone what's actually going on. So stand by for that.
Check it out below.
— 🕳🐇Killer Kross ⏳💀❌ (@realKILLERkross) September 20, 2019
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom