Who did Kurt Angle have the most fun working with during his legendary pro wrestling career?
Who better to ask than the WWE and IMPACT Wrestling Hall of Fame mega-star himself?
During a recent installment of his podcast, The Kurt Angle Show, the former Olympic gold medalist spoke about his rivalry with "Stone Cold" Steve Austin being the most fun he ever had in the business.
Featured below is an excerpt from the interview where he touches on this particular topic.
"My program with Austin was the best moment I had, or I should say, the best time I had in professional wrestling. I got to wrestle my dream opponent. I got to douse him down with milk. I did a bunch of funny skits with him. We were having a blast. I was having the time of my life. That is when I had the most fun in the business, and I’m very appreciative of that. Austin was great. He agreed to everything and never shut me down. He wanted to get me over, and that’s what he did, and did a great job of it."
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom