C.J. Perry is about to experience a "surreal life."
Former WWE Superstar Lana has been announced as part of the cast for what is essentially a reboot of "The Surreal Life" reality series, which ran in the early 2000s and featured Joanie "Chyna" Laurer on one of the more popular seasons.
Along with C.J. "Lana" Perry, the cast also includes NBA legend Dennis Rodman, as well as other celebrities such as Kim Coles and Tamar Braxton.
The official synopsis for the show reads as follows:
The series is produced by 51 Minds Entertainment, which produced the original. Christian Sarabia, Fernando Mills, Ken Martinez and Nicole Elliott exec produce for the Banijay-owned company, Elena Diaz, Tolani Holmes and Dan Caster are executive producers for MTV Entertainment Group and Kat Uyenco, Jen McGrogan and Jordan Browne are co-executive producers for 51 Minds. Donny Herran and Angela Liao serve as Executives in Charge for MTV Entertainment Group.
“The Surreal Life is known for bringing together some of the biggest names in pop culture and creating many unforgettable moments in reality television,” said Nina L. Diaz, President of Content and Chief Creative Officer of MTV Entertainment Group. “We are excited to see how this stellar celebrity cast will make captivating television for audiences everywhere.
For more on this story, visit Deadline.com.
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom