-- Last night's WWE Raw tumbled in viewership numbers, slipping to 2.058 million viewers compared to 2.136 million a week ago. This is the least watched episode of Raw in history discounting the two holiday shows on Christmas and New Year's last year.
-- On the night, Raw was #4, #5 and #8 in the 18-49 demographic for each of the three hours while managing to just squeak into the top 10 in total viewership. A big reason for the low numbers is undoubtedly Monday Night Football where a massive 15.978 million viewers watched the Seahawks upset the undefeated 49ers. It didn't help matters that Raw was a taped show from England.
-- Hourly figures are below, showing a concerning and steady decline, bottoming out with a disastrous last 60 minutes:
* Hour 1 - 2.358 million
* Hour 2 - 2.063 million
* Hour 3 - 1.753 million
- WATCH: Go Backstage w/ An Emotional Natalya After Finding Out About Father's WWE HOF Induction (MUST-SEE VIDEO)
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom