According to Showbuzz Daily, last night's episode of WWE SmackDown drew an average of 1.956 million viewers, an increase of 3.3% from the previous week's show. They scored a rating of 0.5 in the always important 18-49 demographich, which was #1 for the evening. The final segment saw the official debut of the RETRIBUTION faction.
Overall the program finished 8th in total viewership behind the normal Friday night lineup of Shark Tank, 20/20, Magnum P.I., Blue Bloods, The Wall, Dateline NBC, and Greatest #AtHome Videos, which won the night with 3.736 million viewers.
Full ratings will be out on Monday.
MORE RECENT WRESTLING NEWS* WWE Bringing In Another Well-Known MMA Legend For High-Profile Match?
* AEW Stars Growing Frustrated Over Veterans Holding Onto Their Spots
* CM Punk's Surprising Reaction To RAW Underground, What He Wants To See
* Rusev & Maria Kanellis Blast WWE In Recent Twitter Rants
* The REAL Reason WWE Brought Back Shane McMahon This Week
* Latest Updates On Marty Jannetty Police Investigation For Potential Murder Case
* Renee Young Interested In Wrestling Specific Type Of Match & Opponent