-- As first reported by the WrestleVotes account, WWE is planning on bringing back the Payback PPV and hold it on August 30 - just one week after SummerSlam. PWInsider.com confirms this report and speculates that the company will like run a major angle at SummerSlam and then follow it up at Payback a week later. They did a similar experiment back in 1991, running Tuesday in Texas just days after Survivor Series with Hulk Hogan losing his title to Undertaker and then winning it back at the second PPV.
-- As for SummerSlam, while the company continues to explore options at holding the event at a unique outdoor venue, they are internally still planning on running it from the Performance Center.
- SPOILER: "Mystery Moderator" For Jericho-Cassidy Debate On AEW Dynamite REVEALED! (And It's A BIG One ...)
Pro Wrestling News Reaction & Chat (8/1/2020)* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom