According to PW Insider, WWE star Luke Harper applied to trademark "Brodie Lee" on November 26th, which was the name he used on the independent circuit prior to signing with WWE. The purposes of the trademark are for entertainment services, specifically wrestling exhibits and performances by a pro-wrestler and entertainer.
Harper initially requested his release from the company back in April, but WWE has yet to grant it. He was brought back briefly for a feud with Daniel Bryan and Roman Reigns, but has not been seen on television for many weeks.
- CLOSE-UP HQ PHOTOS: Bray Wyatt Shows Off Custom "Fiend" WWE Universal Championship Title Belt On "Firefly Fun House" (...)
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom