That was the number one issue Tommy End had during his run as Aleister Black in WWE and WWE NXT.
The newest addition to the AEW roster, Malakai Black, spoke about this issue during his recent appearance on The Squared Circle Pit podcast.
Featured below is the excerpt from the interview where he touches on this particular topic.
"That [joining AEW] was the immediate thought process. I was sick of it, even before everything went down. I loved my time in NXT, but I felt I did nothing of importance on the main roster. It was too much bipolar 50-50 booking, they would push me and pull me off TV.
"Honestly, that’s [50-50 booking] the entire product right now. There’s nothing really consistent. Everything changes week to week, or is done to the point of beating it to death."
- BREAKING NEWS: Daniel Bryan Secretly Inks AEW Contract -- Debut Already Set! (SPECIFIC Details REVEALED ...)
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom