Matt Cardona recently appeared as a guest on the Battleground podcast for an in-depth interview covering all things pro wrestling.
During his appearance on the popular program, the IMPACT Wrestling star spoke about no longer being interested in teaming up with Chelsea Green after Slammiversary.
Featured below is an excerpt from the interview where he touches on this topic.
"Honestly, I don’t want to tag with her ever again after this week. I want to be the IMPACT World Champion but I definitely want her by my side. She could be my Miss Elizabeth and maybe she becomes the the Knockouts Champion, maybe we’re the power couple of IMPACT. Why not? You know, the mixed tag team thing? Sure, we’ll do it. You know, I’m always ready for an opportunity. But I’m not like you know, ‘Oh, man. We should make some Mixed Tag Team Title!’ I don’t want to do that. You’re not worth it. Yeah. So Shera, Rohit, will kick their asses back and then that’s it. Hopefully we’re done with them."
Check out the complete interview at YouTube.com.
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom