Matt Hardy will not die.
He will bleed, though.
The man who shares his "BROKEN Brilliance" in All Elite Wrestling these days suffered a brutal gash on his head during his segment with Sammy Guevara on this week's episode of AEW Dynamite.
Hardy was badly busted open during a table spot when "The Spanish God" of the Inner Circle attacked him during an in-ring promo segment at the AEW on TNT show from Daily's Place in Jacksonville, Florida.
According to a report at Fightful Select, Hardy required 13 stitches to close the wound on his head following the scary spot on the show.
To view multiple photos of Hardy's cut getting cleaned up and doctors giving him 13 stitches backstage at Daily's Place in Jacksonville, FL. after this week's AEW Dynamite show, CLICK HERE. View video of the spot that resulted in the gruesome cut below.
MORE RECENT WRESTLING NEWS* WWE Bringing In Another Well-Known MMA Legend For High-Profile Match?
* AEW Stars Growing Frustrated Over Veterans Holding Onto Their Spots
* CM Punk's Surprising Reaction To RAW Underground, What He Wants To See
* Rusev & Maria Kanellis Blast WWE In Recent Twitter Rants
* The REAL Reason WWE Brought Back Shane McMahon This Week
* Latest Updates On Marty Jannetty Police Investigation For Potential Murder Case
* Renee Young Interested In Wrestling Specific Type Of Match & Opponent
REACTION: WRESTLING CHAT & SOCIAL MEDIA* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom