— Matt Hardy, whose contract is set to expire in March, is expected to leave WWE, The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports. Hardy has recently produced new “Broken” videos and pitched the idea for a “Free the Delete” series to WWE that would eventually lead to a return under that old character. However, WWE wasn’t interested in that idea which is why the expectation now is that he will be leaving as it is widely been suggested that the two sides are aligned on financial terms but at odds over creative.
— The report notes that Matt is the leading name for the leader of the Dark Order since that has begun to be teased on AEW Dynamite and at the same time, Hardy started producing and airing his videos. The wildcard in all this is Jeff Hardy, who not only has significant time added to his WWE contract due to his injuries, but he may not even be on the same page as brother Matt with a very public spat between their wives on social media highlighting the discord.
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom