-- After appearing on WWE Raw last night in a segment with Randy Orton where he was ultimately laid out, Matt Hardy tweeted a simple "Goodbye" as seen below. Hardy's contract with WWE expires on March 1 and the two sides have made no inroads in negotiations with the reported issue being creative differences. It appears by the tone of his recent tweets that Hardy for one is resigned to the fact that he will be gone come March.
-- Meanwhile, Jeff Hardy's contract was originally set to expire on March 1 as well but it has been extended by WWE for undetermined period of time due inactivity while he was rehabbing various injuries. Jeff is also due back in court in early April for a DUI charge from last year and there don't appear to be any plans to bring him back anytime soon.
— Matt Hardy in LIMBO (@MATTHARDYBRAND) February 11, 2020
- WATCH: Edge In Disguise Backstage At Royal Rumble, Vince McMahon's Post-Rumble Reaction Recorded (VIDEO)
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom