Matt Rehwoldt, formerly known as Aiden English, recently released the latest installment of the "Straight Shooting" podcast.
During the show, the IMPACT Wrestling star and former WWE Superstar spoke about how at times, catering in WWE can be like a lunch room in a high school.
Featured below is an excerpt from the interview where he touches on this topic.
“It’s funny because there are moments, very easily, it’s crazy to me that catering at WWE literally turns into high school lunchroom. It’s extra talents over here, the writers are over here, even something like — there’s some [intermingling of] talent but even like oh, top guys are kind of sitting here, the tag team guys are all sitting over here. It’s so funny and kind of ridiculous.”
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom