Another WWE couple is set to tie the knot.
McKenzie Mitchell took to social media on Friday to announce that she and fellow WWE broadcast team member Vic Joseph are engaged to be married.
Mitchell wrote the following about Joseph proposing to her this weekend:
"Life is fun with you... let's do it forever [heart emoji] [ring emoji]."
WWE released the following statement congratulating the happy couple on the exciting news.
"NXT announcers McKenzie Mitchell and Vic Joseph are officially engaged! Mitchell shared the news with an Instagram post Thursday night that sparked an outpouring of support from the WWE Universe. Recently, Mitchell memorably was a bridesmaid for the InDex wedding and is now set for her own NXT-inspired nuptials. Congratulations to the happy couple!"
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom