The Swiss Superman has a strong support section.
Cesaro received some strong praise from WWE Hall Of Fame legends "Stone Cold" Steve Austin and Mick Foley in a new "Extra" video from their upcoming episode of The Broken Skull Sessions.
As noted, "The Hardcore Legend" was announced as the next guest for the WWE Network on Peacock show hosted by "The Texas Rattlesnake."
In a promotional video released ahead of the premiere of the show, both pro wrestling legends pushed for Vince McMahon and WWE to give Cesaro the push he deserves.
Featured below are the comments made by the wrestling legends as well as The Broken Skull Sessions Extra video itself.
“Can I talk to the camera? Vince, please… you [Austin] started in 88 or 89? 60 years of experience, we know a little something. We both proved Vince wrong, right? He had us set for this level and I’d say we exceeded that level. Trust us and give him the chance. Let him prove… I’ll get down on my knees, and I’ll beg… Vince, please. All we’re saying is give Cesaro a chance. I just believe in that guy wholeheartedly. Give him a chance.”
"The Bionic Redneck" added:
“Give him a chance, give him a gimmick. Just put a rocket ship on his back, no telling what the kid can do.”
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom