Mick Foley recently opened up and shared some stories from his infamous Hell In A Cell match against The Undertaker during his special Inside The Ropes appearance.
In a new video released via the official Inside The Ropes YouTube channel on Sunday, "The Hardcore Legend" shared some never-before-told stories from the iconic match that took place over 20 years ago.
During the discussion, Foley gets emotional while recalling some of the little details and stories from the famous match that are rarely touched on.
Among them was Foley revealing what Terry Funk and Undertaker said to each other while buying time for Foley to recover after the second extravagant bump in the match that saw "Mrs. Foley's Baby Boy" go through the cage.
According to the WWE Hall Of Fame legend, 'Taker asked Funk to "see if Foley was still alive" after being chokeslammed through the top of the steel cage and landing awkwardly, which led to Funk seeing if Foley's heart was still beating by checking his pulse. When he noticed it was, he told "The Deadman," who subsequently chokeslammed Funk out of his sneakers.
The official description for the new 16-plus minute video clip from Mick Foley's on stage appearance from the official Inside The Ropes YouTube channel reads as follows:
"In this clip from our live show with The Hardcore Legend Mick Foley, the WWE Hall of Famer opens up emotionally about the physical and emotional toll his infamous Hell In A Cell match with The Undertaker took on him, how it took him over a decade to be able to talk about it properly and how he still gets emotional about it to this day."
Check out the Mick Foley video clip below.
Breaking WWE News & AEW Rumors, Spoilers & Updates* Watch Mark Henry On Steve Austin's Broken Skull Sessions (VIDEO)
* Update: Over 24 WWE Superstars & Employees Test Positive For COVID-19
* WWE Issues Statement On Multiple Wrestlers & Staff Testing Positive For COVID-19
* Renee Young Comments On Testing Positive For The Coronavirus: "Man, What A Few Days ..."
* WWE Making Big Changes To Tapings After 2 Dozen Positive COVID-19 Tests Discovered
* Update On Terri Runnels Accusing Brock Lesnar Of Sexual Misconduct In Latest #SpeakingOut Allegation
* Jon Moxley Pulled From AEW Shows Due To Renee Young Testing Positive For COVID-19
* Being The Elite Comments On Removing Past BTE Episodes Featuring #SpeakingOut Wrestlers
* MSG Pays Tribute To 30 Years Of Legendary Undertaker Moments (#ThankYouTaker)
WWE, AEW & Other Wrestling Reaction & Social Media* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom