- Ahead of the NXT UK restart kicking off tomorrow, Thursday, September 17, 2020, WWE has released a new vignette promoting one of the stars of the NXT UK roster -- "The Thunderstorm" Sam Gradwell. Check out the latest NXT UK vignette ahead of the relaunch of the brand with new episodes of NXT UK TV streaming on the WWE Network below.
- WWE Hall Of Fame legend Mick Foley is featured in a new commercial promoting WWE 2K Battlegrounds. On Wednesday, WWE released the video spot on their YouTube channel in a video dubbed, "Brawl with co-workers in WWE 2K Battlegrounds." The description for the video, which you can view below, reads: "Can’t stand that one co-worker? Head to the Battlegrounds to settle the score. Pre-order WWE 2K Battlegrounds, releasing Friday, Sept. 18, for your favorite video game platform today!"
- Also new on the official WWE YouTube channel is a new WWE Timeline "sneak peek" video, which looks at Mickie James' obsession with Trish Stratus turning dangerous from their old rivalry in WWE. Check out the video below.
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION, DISCUSSION & SOCIAL MEDIA* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom