WWE Superstar Mickie James recently spoke with John Canton for a story on her official website about being added to the commentary team for WWE Main Event.
"I was surprised WWE offered me the opportunity but very excited to jump on board," James said. "It’s good to be back on the road with the crew and to call matches of Superstars you don’t always get to see on the main broadcasts."
James also claimed she has no idea who she will be working with next.
"I haven’t heard yet who I’m going to be working with next, but I’m sure it’ll be a fun environment," said James.
She continued, "I’ve done a few guest commentary spots, but this was so different. I’m thankful for my team (Vic Joseph and Dio Maddin) to help dip my toes on a whole different side of the spectrum. They’re so incredibly talented and I can’t wait to watch them on Raw. I’m super excited about this. I think it can aid in my growth as a superstar in the company."
Check out the complete Mickie James interview at MickieJames.com.
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom