The Miz is already teasing cashing in his Money In The Bank briefcase following the WWE Championship title change that took place on Monday night's WWE Survivor Series 2020 "go-home" episode of Monday Night Raw.
After Drew McIntyre recaptured his WWE Title by defeating Randy Orton on Monday night, "Mr. Money In The Bank 2020" capitalized on the situation by chiming in on social media to remind everyone that another quick change might be in store for the WWE Universe.
"I don’t know whether to congratulate or feel sorry for Drew McIntyre for winning the WWE Championship last night," wrote Miz. "One thing is for sure I do love a good game of hot potato especially when the potato is a WWE Title and I have the key to winning the game."
Check out The Miz's tease for a potential Money In The Bank cash-in below.
I don’t know whether to congratulate or feel sorry for @DMcIntyreWWE for winning the @wwe Championship last night. One thing is for sure I do love a good game of hot potato especially when the potato is a WWE Title and I have the key to winning the game. #MITB pic.twitter.com/dU5fkjsmy8
— The Miz (@mikethemiz) November 17, 2020
REACTION: Discuss This Story With Other Rajah.com Fans* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom