It is now official -- Maxwell Jacob Friedman will be receiving a World Championship match at the next All Elite Wrestling pay-per-view.
AEW announced in a breaking news update on their official Twitter feed on Monday afternoon that MJF will, in fact, be receiving a title shot against current AEW World Champion Jon Moxley at the upcoming AEW All Out 2020 event.
As noted, MJF is scheduled to give another "campaign update" on his "State of the Industry Address," and will also now be commenting on his confirmed AEW World Championship title shot against Moxley at All Out on September 5th.
Featured below is the official announcement regarding MJF vs. Moxley for the title at AEW All Out on 9/5.
#BREAKINGNEWS@the_MJF will challenge the #AEW World Champion at #AEWAllOut
This Wednesday on Dynamite MJF will give us a campaign update and @JonMoxley defends the AEW World Championship against @DarbyAllin
Watch #AEWDynamite every Wednesday at 8/7c on @TNTDrama. pic.twitter.com/HB8inXSjJs
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEWrestling) August 3, 2020
Pro Wrestling News Reaction & Chat* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom