-- Major League Wrestling (MLW) is alleging that WWE has been tampering with some of their contracted talents and as a result, the promotion has engaged WWE attorneys looking to put a stop to this reported activity. While no specifics were released on which talent WWE may have reached out to, pwinsider.com notes that it is not related to Harry Smith appearing on WWE's "The Bump" this past week while still under contract to MLW. MLW claims that WWE's tampering is related to multiple wrestlers and that they have sufficient evidence should this need to proceed to court. Recent contracts that MLW has had their talent sign contain strict exclusivity verbiage.
-- WWE sources downplayed the severity of the alleged "tampering" and MLW is hopeful that the conversations with WWE's attorneys will lead to an amicable solution instead of heading to a dispute in court.
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom