As noted, Moose recently appeared as a guest on Mina's House podcast for an in-depth interview covering all things pro wrestling.
In addition to the highlights we recently published from the interview, the former TNA Champion spoke about owning the "Moose" name but not having it trademarked, as well as how he may potentially become a behind-the-scenes producer in the business when his active in-ring career wraps up.
Featured below are some more highlights from the discussion where the IMPACT Wrestling star touches on these topics.
On not having the “Moose” name trademarked but he does own it: "I don’t have it trademarked but, I do own the name so whatever company I go to, I could use it unless WWE decides, ‘Hey –’ if I ever was to go there, they decided, ‘Hey, we don’t want you to go as Moose, we want you to go as somebody else’ then we’ll have to figure out what that name would be, you know?"
On potentially becoming a producer after his in-ring career is over: "Honestly, I’ll probably just roll off into the sunset. Once I’m done, unless I work with a company, helping other wrestlers like being an agent or producer or something, I don’t have no passion to open up a school or — probably not. But who knows? And that’s another reason why I don’t like making goals like that because my mind could change. I can wake up three months from now and be like, ‘Hey, I wanna open a wrestling school. Let’s do it.’"
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom