-- Renee Young tweeted last night that her COVID-19 test came back positive and on the latest Wrestling Observer Radio, more details on her positive was revealed. Young did not test positive on one of the WWE’s mandated tests but rather took one herself while at home in Las Vegas on Monday. She got her result on Tuesday night at midnight and then tweeted it. Her husband, AEW’s Jon Moxley, tested negative but he’s obviously been with her constantly and so the thinking is that it’s probably inevitable that he also will get it at some point. As a result of being in close contact with Renee, Moxley then pulled himself out of Dynamite yesterday.
-- As for Young, it was noted that she was feeling very sick lately which is why she went and got the test done on her own and hasn’t been traveling. The Observer Radio added that Young was bedridden and had lost her sense of taste too. However, she is said to be doing much better and everyone is confident that the worst is over for her. In the meantime, Moxley is said to be feeling fine and was told to stay in a hotel but decided to stay by his wife's side because he believes that despite testing negative, he probably already has the infection or will get it. In fact, Renee was exposed to someone with the virus, felt sick, tested negative, didn't get better and then finally got her positive result back.
Breaking WWE News & AEW Rumors, Spoilers & Updates* Watch Mark Henry On Steve Austin's Broken Skull Sessions (VIDEO)
* Update: Over 24 WWE Superstars & Employees Test Positive For COVID-19
* WWE Issues Statement On Multiple Wrestlers & Staff Testing Positive For COVID-19
* Renee Young Comments On Testing Positive For The Coronavirus: "Man, What A Few Days ..."
* WWE Making Big Changes To TV Tapings After 2 Dozen Positive COVID-19 Tests Discovered
* Update On Terri Runnels Accusing Brock Lesnar Of Sexual Misconduct In Latest #SpeakingOut Allegation
* Jon Moxley Pulled From AEW Shows Due To Renee Young Testing Positive For COVID-19
* Being The Elite Comments On Removing Past BTE Episodes Featuring #SpeakingOut Wrestlers
* MSG Pays Tribute To 30 Years Of Legendary Undertaker Moments (#ThankYouTaker)
WWE, AEW & Other Wrestling Reaction & Social Media* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom