-- As noted earlier today, AEW's new "Dynamite" show on TNT beat out WWE's NXT on USA show in the first of many head-to-head battles between the two shows and companies. Here are more specifics regarding the numbers from last night:
1.409 million viewers
0.68 rating in the 18-49 demographic and 0.56 rating in the 12-34 demographic, meaning 0.68% and 0.56%, respectively, of people that age were watching the show.
WWE NXT on USA
0.891 million viewers
0.34 rating in the 18-49 demographic and 0.23 rating in the 12-34 demographic. meaning 0.34% and 0.23%, respectively, of people that age were watching the show.
In an interesting note, WWE NXT did outdraw AEW Dynamite in the 50+ demographic.
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom