-- Contrary to a previous report by Dave Meltzer that seemed to suggest that Sasha Banks was held out of action for a busted lip, PWInsider.com is reporting that the word backstage is that Banks actually suffered a back injury during her Hell in a Cell match against Becky Lynch on Sunday. This would seem to make more sense as Banks was not medically cleared to compete yesterday.
-- Bray Wyatt was also not medically cleared due to an unknown injury he suffered, however, Wyatt (The Fiend) appeared after Raw ended last night and put the Mandible Claw on Cesaro in a dark segment before walking away.
- VIDEO: UFC Fighter Makes Triple H-Style Ring Entrance At UFC 243 In Front Of 55,000+ Fans In Melbourne, Australia ...
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom