-- The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that the reason WWE cancelled shows at the end of August is due to low advances due to poor ticket sales. They also report that the cancellations on 8/23 to 8/25 are not related to the South America tour that is scheduled at the same time because the crews there are already locked in and it does not include any Raw wrestlers except for Rey Mysterio. The house shows cancelled were from the Raw brand.
-- While WWE will be running more supershows for the rest of 2019 that will include talent from both Raw and Smackdown, officials noted to the Observer that the plan is still to run two tours on the road most weekends. The belief is that by the fall, the Smackdown tour would be strengthened due to the increased exposure that the move to FOX will bring.
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom