— Drew McIntyre, who recently underwent an undisclosed surgery, is already healthy enough to return. The surgery - noted as being “minor” was neither muscle or bone related but caused him to be sick for a few weeks. However, McIntyre kept the illness to himself and continued to work through it but it got to the point where he could barely get out of bed on the 8/26 WWE Raw according to the Wrestling Observer Newsletter.
— McIntyre continued to keep whatever was ailing him to himself, figuring he was simply run down or was battling the flu and would be able to push through it. He went to Mexico last week on a promotional tour and when he got back was told by WWE officials to go see a doctor. McIntyre was quickly diagnosed and ordered to undergo surgery within three hours and as noted, is ready to go but just awaiting official clearance from WWE’s physicians.
OTHER RECENT LINKS* NBA Star Enes Kanter & WWE's Dana Brooke Dating In Real-Life (FULL Photo Gallery)
* Becky Lynch In Tight Spandex Outfit Posing With Seth Rollins (FULL Photo Gallery)
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom