-- As of last week, Monday’s WWE Raw was approximately 75% sold and Smackdown on on Tuesday was only about 55% sold. WWE officials believe that the lower-than-expected sales is not so much lack of interest but due to high ticket prices.
— WWE’s TV shows in San Francisco on 9/23 and 9/24 for the opening of the city’s new Chase Center have not been selling well at all and WWE has been offering up two-for-ones in order to get more fans out for the event.
— WWE Hell in a Cell in Sacramento in October is not anticipated to be a sell-out either, again due to ticket prices rather than interest levels being low.
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom