MVP took to social media after this week's edition of WWE Monday Night Raw to address reports of him suffering an injury during the red brand show this week.
The longtime WWE Superstar posted on his Instagram Story to share a photo of him on crutches after undergoing an MRI.
He did, however, also deny reports that claimed he flew to Birmingham, Alabama after this week's WWE Raw show.
"Someone told me the 'dirtsheets' are reporting I went to Alabama to see surgeons," he wrote in a subsequent Twitter post ."You guys should stop reading what those idiots report."
He added, "They're always wrong," along with an emoji of a smiley face rolling its' eyes.
Check out the Twitter post from MVP addressing his injury status below.
Someone told me the "dirtsheets" are reporting I went to Alabama to see surgeons. You guys should stop reading what those idiots report. They're always wrong.🙄
— MVP (@The305MVP) February 17, 2021
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom