During the latest installment of the official WWE / Endeavor Audio podcast -- The New Day: Feel The Power, rapper and hip-hop personality Mega Ran joined Kofi Kingston, Big E. and Xavier Woods to reflect back on the hilarious "Rap Battle" segment that the trio took part in on WWE television.
The New Day revealed during the show that they went to Mega Ran, as well as WWE veteran and hip-hop enthusiast John Cena for advice for their "Rap Battle" segment.
Check out excerpts from The New Day: Feel The Power podcast below where the WWE Superstars and hip-hop artist Mega Ran share the behind-the-scenes story from the infamous WWE TV segment.
Before battling The @WWEUsos on the mic, The #NewDay got advice from a genuine MC … and @JohnCena. @XavierWoodsPhD @WWEBigE @TrueKofi @MegaRan #NewDayPod
🎧https://t.co/lMi4CJbN4b https://t.co/qNniW1x5fF pic.twitter.com/5BjUKHrQTk
— WWE (@WWE) February 17, 2020
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom