IMPACT Wrestling is on the road to their Bound For Glory pay per view, which will broadcast on October 24th from a currently undisclosed venue.
According to PW Insider, IMPACT had considered pre-taping the annual event due to the multiple production issues they encountered during August's Slammiversary show, but officials backstage passed on that idea very quick and believe it to be a sign of respect to their talent to allow them to perform live.
The report also notes that the two marquee matchups for the show will be new IMPACT champion Eric Young defending against Rich Swann, and Knockouts champion Deonna Purrazzo defending against number one contender Kylie Rae.
BOUND FOR GLORY 2020 UPDATES: #Impact #Wrestling considered taping pay-per-view, plans changing for show scheduled for October 24 (#MustRead) ...
FULL STORY: https://t.co/0e5MwO8y84 pic.twitter.com/JOHQgTa1td
— Matt Boone (@MattBoone1984) September 12, 2020
- Other Recent WWE News Articles
* SPOILERS: Updates For WWE "In Your Face" Special Edition Of Monday Night Raw (...)
* MUST-READ UPDATE: WWE Releases Over SIXTY Talents, Staff Members & Employees This Week (...)
* Backstage News Behind WWE Making Late Change In Plans For Next Month's Pay-Per-View
* Jeff Hardy Reveals Idea He Has For Unique WWE Rivalry With Bray Wyatt's "The Fiend" Character
* R-Truth Reveals Rare Backstage Story Behind Making Brock Lesnar Laugh During Popular WWE TV Segment