The Wells Fargo Arena in Philadelphia announced earlier this week that the March 8th WWE Elimination Chamber pay per view will feature a chamber matchup of SmackDown superstars. Included in that list were Intercontinental champion Braun Strowman, Robert Roode, Baron Corbin, Daniel Bryan, Shinsuke Nakamura, and Roman Reigns.
According to the Wrestling Observer, that lineup of competitors will "most likley" change, and was only sent to the arena by WWE for advertising purposes. Reports are that backstage officials have yet to decide on a final list of who will be competing in the dangerous Chamber matchup for a chance to face The Fiend for the Universal championship at WrestleMania. They just threw six-names in to push the PPV for the local market. Roman Reigns is the current front-runner.
You can check out the Wells Fargo Arena's announcement below.
March 8th at Wells Fargo Center: Roman Reigns, Braun Strowman, Daniel Bryan, Shinsuke Nakamura, King Corbin & Robert Roode will compete in an Elimination Chamber Match with the winner earning a chance to face the Universal Champion at WrestleMania!
️» https://t.co/aFovgzUarS pic.twitter.com/3ewo5iBs2t
— Wells Fargo Center (@WellsFargoCtr) February 11, 2020
- WATCH: Edge In Disguise Backstage At Royal Rumble, Vince McMahon's Post-Rumble Reaction Recorded (VIDEO)
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom