AEW has announced on Twitter that Jon Moxley will be battling Bad Boy Joey Janela in singles action at the upcoming episode of Dynamite from Champaign, Illinois. This match was set up after Moxley issued an open challenge on Wednesday's show from Chicago, and Janela accepted while working a GCW event in Philadelphia. This will be the first official bout between the two, as their Fyter Fest street fight was unsanctioned. Check out the details below.
Here we go! Champaign, IL...We hope you're ready
It's @JonMoxley v @JANELABABY at the @StateFarmCenter
Tickets are still available!
Check the link here ➡️ https://t.co/eTb4JmFpqb
Watch #AEWDynamite LIVE every Wednesday on @TNTDrama 8e/7c #AEWonTNT @AEWonTNT pic.twitter.com/9qr0JGOJ5n
— All Elite Wrestling (@AEWrestling) November 29, 2019
Janela would retween the info and write, "All eyez on me..."
All eyez on me..... https://t.co/ysyJKgTvVe
— Bad Boy Joey Janela (@JANELABABY) November 29, 2019
- POSSIBLE *SPOILER* -- "NEW FACE" Joining Bray Wyatt In "Firefly Funhouse" On WWE SmackDown Tonight ...
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom