According to PW Insider, WWE has filed for four new trademarks to be used for "Goods and services" such as wrestling exhibitions, merchandise, and broadcasts online, over radio, and on live television. The new trademarks are:
-Bray Wyatt's "Yowie Wowie" catchphrase and "Firefly Funhouse" segments.
-Sasha Banks' "Legit Boss" monicker.
-Braun Strowman's "Monster Among Men" nickname.
Whether this was always a plan, or the WWE trying to avoid another Ric Flair claiming rights to "The Man" situation remains to be seen.
.#WWE reacts to #RicFlair/#TheMan legal issues, files new #YowieWowie/#fireflyfunhouse, #LegitBoss & #MonsterAmongMen trademarks for #BrayWyatt, #SashaBanks & #BraunStrowman
FULL STORY: https://t.co/0qKGll8S6o#BeckyLynch #ProWrestling #wrestling @RicFlairNatrBoy @ewrestlingcom pic.twitter.com/4vpOq4kx40
— Matt Boone (@MattBoone1984) September 8, 2019
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom