-- The Wrestling Observer Newsletter reports that new WWE President and CFO Nick Khan will likely be tasked initially with attempting to sell the WWE Network - perhaps just the PPVs - to a larger streaming company to get similar guaranteed money that he ended up getting for WWE when negotiating on their behalf for Raw and Smackdown with FOX and NBCUniversal, respectively. Vince McMahon had attempted to sell WWE Network content before WrestleMania but wasn’t able to secure a deal as a result of the pandemic but by bringing in Khan and his expertise in negotiating, he now figures to be the key person involved in negotiations.
MORE RECENT WRESTLING NEWS* WWE Bringing In Another Well-Known MMA Legend For High-Profile Match?
* AEW Stars Growing Frustrated Over Veterans Holding Onto Their Spots
* CM Punk's Surprising Reaction To RAW Underground, What He Wants To See
* Rusev & Maria Kanellis Blast WWE In Recent Twitter Rants
* The REAL Reason WWE Brought Back Shane McMahon This Week
* Latest Updates On Marty Jannetty Police Investigation For Potential Murder Case
* Renee Young Interested In Wrestling Specific Type Of Match & Opponent
REACTION: WRESTLING CHAT & SOCIAL MEDIA* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom