-- Lars Sullivan had been out of action for a considerable length of time due to major knee surgery and the reason his return was initially delayed is because his knee got infected. However, Sullivan has been ready for some time according to the Observer Newsletter but WWE elected to keep him off of TV until the annual draft. The report notes that Braun Strowman was drafted to a different brand than Sullivan as the idea is to keep the two away from each other for at least a year.
- Other Recent Lars Sullivan Articles:
* Interesting Backstage Reaction In WWE To Latest Lars Sullivan Controversy
* More Lars Sullivan Male-On-Male Adult Film Photos Leak After His WWE Draft Return
* Lars Sullivan In More Behind-The-Scenes Controversy Already After Return In WWE Draft
* Backstage News On Lars Sullivan Returning In WWE Draft Despite Past Racism/Adult Film Controversy