— Some interesting notes from last week’s AEW Dynamite and NXT demographic viewership breakdown:
- NXT won with teenagers and 18-34, two demos that they almost never win
- Dynamite tied NXT in the over-50 demo, a group that NXT had previously won every week
- Dynamite won teenage boys by about 25% but NXT won teenage girls by more than doubling Dynamite
- In the 18-49 demo, AEW won in males while the two sides tied with females
- NXT won 12-17, AEW won 35-49
— The trend over the last few weeks for WWE Raw viewership is that Randy Orton’s segments (which started with the attack on Edge) and Drew McIntyre’s segments have consistently drawn the best audiences and/or gained the most viewers.