-- WWE wrapped up their annual draft tonight on Monday Night Raw, though a final round of picks was announced on 'Raw Talk' after the show went off the air. Lana, Riddick Moss, Arturo Ruas were selected to Raw while Natalya, Ruby Riott and Liv Morgan (the latter two as a tag team) were selected to Smackdown.
-- Among those names that were included in the night two pool of wrestlers eligible to be drafted but weren't are: Andrade, Viking Raider Erik, Billie Kay, Tamina and Zelina Vega. It would be assumed they are now free agents, free to be signed by either brand. From night one, Mickie James remains the only "unsigned" wrestlers as previously unselected talent Shorty G. (Smackdown), Gran Metalik (Raw) and Lince Dorado (Raw) were ultimately selected.
-- WWE Smackdown Tag Team champions The New Day (Xavier Woods & Kofi Kingston) who were drafted to Monday Night Raw on Friday and The Street Profits, who were Raw champions and drafted to Smackdown, ended up exchanging titles to sort out that uncertainty. WWE official Adam Pearce announced on Raw that the solution to the titles and brand mixup were to have the wrestlers exchange championships.
- Recent Top News Articles:
* Interesting Backstage Reaction In WWE To Latest Lars Sullivan Controversy
* More Lars Sullivan Male-On-Male Adult Film Photos Leak After His WWE Draft Return
* Lars Sullivan In More Behind-The-Scenes Controversy Already After Return In WWE Draft
* Backstage News On Lars Sullivan Returning In WWE Draft Despite Past Racism/Adult Film Controversy