Last week's AEW Dynamite from Champaign opened with a wild six-man tag team bout pitting the Young Bucks and Dustin Rhodes against the Inner Circle's Proud and Powerful (Santana & Ortiz) and Sammy Guevara, a bout that the Elite members would end up winning. Although the match was praised overall, audio issues plagued fans watching on TNT from enjoying the first 8-minutes of action, and prompted many to question what had gone wrong.
In the latest episode of the hit Youtube series Being The Elite, Executive VP Nick Jackson explains that satellites had gone down in Atlanta, causing problems on the entire TNT network.
This is one of the hottest crowds we’ve ever performed in front of. I’ll address the issue right now cause I found out. Satellites in Atlanta actually were out and they had a big problem with the whole TNT network.
Matt Jackson and Kenny Omega had this to say regarding the audio problem.
MJ: As soon as we get to the back, I get a bunch of complaints, people texting me saying that the audio was bad on the TNT episode for our match. It’s a downer for me cause it’s like, we just went out and killed it. This is one of the hottest crowds we’ve ever performed in front of.
KO: You want the people at home to feel the same kind of energy the crowd did, but it just doesn’t translate to TV with bad audio.
Check it out the entire BTE below. (H/T and transcribed by Pro Wrestling Sheet)
- Former WWE Superstar Leaks Photo From Cell Phone Of ROH GM's List Of Wrestlers Being Released In Early-2020 (..)
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom