How did Nick Jackson deal with his own battle with COVID-19?
One-half of the AEW World Tag-Team Champion Young Bucks took to his official Instagram Story to post a statement describing his own personal experiences with the Coronavirus.
Featured below is what Jackson had to say about the ordeal:
"Crazy to think there’s still covid deniers out there in the world. I had a pretty bad case of covid in early September that kept me bed ridden for nearly 3 weeks, I couldn’t taste or smell for 2 and a half months. At one point my whole body had hives on it and my doctor said the it was definitely from covid. Matt had to do the majority of the work in the matches once I returned safely because I couldn’t catch my breath. My cardio is finally back but it took months to finally feel like myself again. Let’s protect each other and wear a mask."
Check out the original post from Nick Jackson's IG Story via the photos embedded in the tweet below.
Just #ICYMI: @youngbucks' own Nick Jackson takes to his #Instagram Story to reveal statement describing his personal experiences with #COVID19 ...
FULL STORY: https://t.co/ziemiHpG8v pic.twitter.com/kI5k65vfEw
— Matt Boone (@MattBoone0709) January 10, 2021
Wrestling News Reaction & Discussion* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom