NXT star Taynara Conti returned to the yellow-and-black brand at last night's live event from Fort Pierce, Florida. Conti had reportedly walked out on the company back in January after major disagreements with backstage officials. She remained under contract during that time. She teamed up with Jessi Kamea and MJ Jenkins in a losing effort against Mia Yim, Aoife Valkyrie, and Rita Reis. Check out a photo of Conti's return below.
— TAYNARA MELO (@TaynaraContiWWE) February 16, 2020
Conti has been with WWE since 2016. She competed in the 2017 & 2018 Mae Young Classic tournament, and worked the pre-show women's battle royal at WrestleMania 34.
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom