For the second time in nine head-to-head battles in the ongoing Wednesday Night Wars, NXT On USA defeated AEW Dynamite in ratings and overall viewership for the shows that aired on Thanksgiving Eve.
The Wednesday, November 27th episode of AEW Dynamite averaged 663,000 viewers for a drop of 26-percent compared to last week and making it by far the lowest overall viewership for what was touted as one of their most stacked shows in the short history of the company.
The NXT On USA show on 11/27 averaged 810,000 viewers, which was a drop of 12-percent for the weekly black-and-gold brand show, however it is up from what the show has been averaging across the nine weeks of the head-to-head battles against AEW Dynamite.
AEW Dynamite on 11/27 finished with a 0.26 rating in the key 18-49 year-old demographic, 15th for the night on cable television, which is a drop of 33-percent from last week's show.
By comparison, NXT On USA for 11/27 finished just behind AEW Dynamite with a 0.24 rating in the coveted 18-49 year-old demo, 19th for the night on cable TV and a drop of 20-percent from their episode the previous week on 11/20.
Featured below is a look at the week-by-week ratings battle in our Rajah.com Wednesday Night Wars Ratings Tracker (NXT On USA vs. AEW Dynamite).
1 - AEW Dynamite was simulcast on both TNT and TruTV.
Rajah.com Social Media Interaction* Follow Rajah head writer Matt Boone on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom