Former IMPACT Wrestling Knockouts Champion ODB recently appeared as a guest on the Wrestling Gal podcast for an in-depth interview covering all things pro wrestling.
During her appearance on the program, the pro wrestling veteran spoke about her current IMPACT Wrestling status, noting that while she will be featured in a couple of matches, she is not back with the promotion on a full-time basis.
Featured below is an excerpt from the interview where she touches on this particular topic.
"I’m not back full-time. It felt good. I went back and did a few matches that will be airing soon. I felt great. I spoke with Gail Kim, who is still there and agenting matches for the girls, and she was like, ‘Wow, you haven’t missed a step.’ That felt good because I hadn’t been in the ring for over a year and I wasn’t going to practice or anything. The 75 Hard [workout] obviously got me ready, which is weird because you never know what will come at you. Obviously, I did 75 Hard for a reason, but I didn’t know and it attracted other things in my life. I wasn’t looking to go back to wrestling. It was always, ‘I’m ready if anyone calls me,’ but I wasn’t knocking on doors, so it was cool for them [to call me]. IMPACT has always been my home."
Check out the complete interview at Apple.com.
WRESTLING NEWS REACTION & DISCUSSION* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone0709
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom