- While it has yet to be confirmed by the promotion itself, Maxwell Jacob Friedman (MJF) challenged Jon Moxley to a match for the AEW World Heavyweight Championship at the second-annual AEW ALL OUT pay-per-view on September 5, 2020. The challenge was issued during MJF's "State of the Industry Address." He will once again address the AEW World Champion, as well as the wrestling business as a whole, on next week's edition of AEW Dynamite.
- Also scheduled for next week's show, as noted, are the following matches and segments:
- * Cody & Matt Cardona vs. Dark Order (Alex Reynolds & John Silver)
* Chris Jericho & Orange Cassidy in a Debate with a Special Mystery Moderator
* MJF gives another state of the industry update
* The Elite & FTR vs. The Dark Order
* Jon Moxley (c) vs. Darby Allin (AEW World Title)
- For those who missed it, the official rematch between "The Freshly Squeezed One" and "Le Champion" of the Inner Circle, as Orange Cassidy vs. Chris Jericho II was announced for the AEW on TNT show in two weeks. Cassidy-Jericho II will take place on AEW Dynamite on the August 12th show after they have their advertised debate -- with a mystery moderator -- on the August 5th episode of AEW Dynamite.
— All Elite Wrestling on TNT (@AEWonTNT) July 30, 2020
Wrestling News Reaction, Discussion & Live Chat* For late-breaking WWE & AEW news & rumors, follow our social media reporter on Twitter @MattBoone1984
* Follow Rajah owner Rajah Kumar on Twitter @RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah account on Twitter @Rajah_News
* Follow the official Rajah Instagram account at Instagram.com/RajahNews
* Follow the official Rajah Facebook page at Facebook.com/RajahWWF
* Join the official Rajah Forums by signing up at Forums.Rajah.com
* Chat with other fans about this article in the official Rajah Disqus feed below, or at Disqus.com/home/forums/rajahcom